The DermaDoctor Med e Tate Excessive Sweating Control Wipes are a dream come true for people that sweat through their shirts and leave behind those unsightly wet rings. I love to wear silk shirts, but I can forget about it during the hot summer months, until these babies were released that is. The wipes are injection-free medicated hyperhidrosis control wipes for a blissfully dry existence.
Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition described as excessive sweating despite being inactive. Medical hyperhidrosis affects 3% of Americans. The face, underarms, palms, soles, areas under the breast, cleavage and groin areas are most commonly affected.
DERMAdoctor MED e TATE contains a formulation of antiperspirant therapy with a blend of agents that mimic the effects of Botox when applied topically.
You don't have to have hyperhidrosis to need MED e TATE. Sweaty hands due to anxiety from dates, job interviews, and the curves that life throws you are embarrassing. MED e TATE helps prevent this. Also keeps make-up from melting on a hot day; prevents fashion emergency wet spots under breasts, underarms and inner thighs. They come in individual packets that you can just throw in your bag or even keep in your pocket, then if needed, just excuse yourself and wipe in the needed area.
This is a great product and a must have in my beauty bag, especially during summer. $48 at DERMAdoctor
Med e Tate ingredients:
- Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Glycine 19% - FDA approved high-potency antiperspirant
- GABA - Helps improve the ability to resist the temptation to sweat
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate - This small peptide mimics the activity of Temple Viper venom
- Portulaca - Potassium rich ion source derived from a West African botanical
- Gynostemma - Replete with saponins, this botanical agent delivers additional benefits
- Ginseng - Asian root that helps the body to cope with stress.